Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quick thoughts about fasting

Alternative titles were Fasting - the Quickening. Or Quick, Fast, Speed - Swiftly

Anyways, I'm on this 5:2 diet thing. Yes. A diet. I've consciously avoided thinking of it as a diet, but I see it as such. Right now, at least. I want to continue on it, however, even if/when I make it to my goal.

It's been a week, now, and I'm on my third day of not eating until dinner. I weighed myself at the gym this weekend, and according to the scale, I weighed three kg less. I look forward to seeing what it says next weekend, because I don't really believe it. It's either liquid (which is weird: I drink a lot of water) or something else.

Hunger's not an issue. No stomach pain. No growling. But I feel stupider and dizzy. I hope it passes.

No comments: